December 2016: New entirely configurable kiosk !
New interactive self-registration kiosks were developed by Pulsar for his INEOS customer. These registration kiosks have touchscreens, are multilingual and multi-functional. They have the big advantage to be entirely configurable by the customer.
He can choose between different profiles like: truck drivers, visitors, sub-contractors,... and can associate a security training with images, videos, texts and finally set up an exam like based on a quiz. You can add a minimum score to the test, a number of possible retries and a list of random questions. The possibilities are endless! ???? Check our video! ????
3 & 4 Septembrer 2015: Acceptance tests (FAT) for the UPM factory in Chapelle Darblay (France)
This 3 & 4 September, the acceptance tests (FAT) of the eLisa project for the UPM factory of Chapelle Darblay were successfully completed.
UPM representatives assisted by the entire Pulsar project team actively tested and validated all transport flows, including "special cases".
This phase will allow installation and final testing in production environments.
During these FAT tests, Pulsar unveiled his appointment module. Indeed, even if UPM uses the Transporeon software for "finished product shipping" appointments, they have selected the eLisa "Appointment" module for all other types of transport. The module, hosted by Pulsar, allows UPM carriers to make an appointment.
End of July 2015: YARA factory at Sluiskil in Holland
In collaboration with SPIE (contractor), Pulsar has delivered the new interactive terminal allowing drivers to register themselves and to receive their access badge.
This terminal allows the following operations:
- Via an industrial PC panel (Phoenix), the "eLisa" application allows the registration of the driver.
- An access badge is automatically issued and stored in eLisa as well as in the ERP located in Norway.
- The terminal allows the simultaneous management of the 2 entrances and the 2 exits of the site. This involves the interface with new badge readers and the control of the gates.
As a reminder, in 2014, Pulsar had already delivered a new interactive terminal allowing the management of a weighing bridge.
Weekend of 25-26 July 2015: YARA factory in Tertre
Pulsar has activated a new version of its "eLisa" application at the factory of Yara in Tertre. This new version meets the new fonctions requested by the factory:
- New terminal for the access control at the entrance: this new double-height terminal is nos based on standard equipment (Cpu, badge reader, display) and is directly connected toe the Industrial Ethernet network (IP) of the factory.
- New Ethernet network (IP) to communicate with all the equipment managed by "eLisa": Yara has extended its industrial network to connect the 2 access control terminals together with the 3 weighing bridges. Pulsar has adapted its "eLisa" software to use direct connections (IP) instead of the old wired network (RS485).
End of June 2015: Parexlanko Factory in Malesherbes
In close collaboration with CTV who is the prime contractor for the project, Pulsar has installed its "eLisa" application on the site of Parexlanko in Malesherbes.
As a reminder, in 2014, Pulsar put into production the 1st site of avait mis en production le 1er site de Parexlanko (Toulouse) and after an evaluation period, the Parexlanko group decided to deploy the "eLisa" solution on its other sites in France.
Malesherbes has just been installed and gathers the following features:
- Management of shipments / receptions by trucks
- Web version of the eLisa Application, the servers and databases are centralized in the datacenter of Parexlanko in Paris.
- Management of the queue to allow the access control and truck docking
- Use of 70 bipers for the call of drivers and for the warning to truck operators
- Specific access control for staff
- Management of the new Automatic Systems barriers, connection and direct control through the Ethernet network (IP).
- Double-height access terminal with touch screen for entrances requiring a dialogue with the drivers
- Access terminal with Pinpad for ‘simple’ terminals.
- In total, 8 access to the factory are managed, some with double barriers (master-slave)