The Total Rail Projects handles:
Management of the wagons before eLisa Rail: board updated manually.
Management of the wagons with the eLisa Rail application:
- Quick and clear overview of all site ways
- Information on the ways: number of wagons, consignment
- Information on the wagons: anomaly, status, product, etc.
Here below, a screenshot of the application. Through this screen, the user can specify one or more search criteria to find a wagon (e.g.: search by status, product, etc.)
Clicking on a wagon in the result grid opens its identification sheet:
A transit into practice
- A wagon arrives on site and is identified at the hand of a PDA:
- scan of the RFID: opening of the wagon sheet on the PDA
- validation of the technical sheet
- entry wagon control
- Synchronization of the PDA with the database: update of the rail tracks and update of the wagon data.
- Combination of the wagon with SAP orders
- control before by loaders
- control after by loaders
- Exit of the site