- Access control badges
Validation of the transport information, of the driver's certifications, of the trailer and truck data (mainly for ADR transports)
Order validation: the driver arrives for the right order & the product is available ofr loading.
The truck driver or the transporter is not blacklisted
Validation of the appointment time.
- Interfaces with access control systems & interaction with barriers
Access to the different zones of the plant
- eLisa ensures that the truck only accesses the zones for which a loading is requested.
The site can be directly liable if a truck leaving the site is not in compliance with the legal requirements, or may be hold reposible by the customer if the delivered product is not 100% compliant with the order.
Elisa allows certain controls to ensure compliance of the truck loading:
- Checking loads: on the basis of weights, the system can automatically check that the quantities loaded correspond to the ordered quantities
- Verification of the max loadable weight: the system will never let an overloaded truck leave the plant.
- Validation of the products loaded, e.g. based on control letters.